Account Migrations Specialist
This is an opportunity to join the Customer Success team at a self-funded, fast growing startup that’s on a mission to help bloggers earn a living from their craft. If you love connecting with customers and have a knack for project management and getting things done, then you’ll be a great fit for this role.
ConvertKit is email marketing software for professional bloggers. We have 14,000 paying customers, send 200 million emails per month, and are growing revenue quickly.
Think of ConvertKit as the power of Infusionsoft, but easier to use than MailChimp. We're a remote team of 24+ people in 10 states and 6 countries.
About the Role
As an Account Migrations Specialist, you are one part project manager, one part customer advocate, one part email marketing expert. The customers you will work with are experienced bloggers, generally earning a full time income from their blog. They may be experts in email marketing, or they may need a helping hand adding email marketing practices to their business. It is your job to not only set them up in ConvertKit, but set them up on the right foot.
You will manage a customer’s migration from beginning to end, being the primary point of contact for a customer during that time. You will delegate tasks to a team of migration experts, keeping the team on task and poised to deliver on deadline or before. You will communicate with the customer in a timely and effective manner that ensures a high quality migration and overall positive customer experience.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Follow-up and follow-through—no hesitation to ask for what you need to move a project forward.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of ConvertKit and/or the blogging industry.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Willingness to think creatively to solve problems
- Ability to process and identify important information
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Friendly and helpful!
Nice to Haves
- Account management experience.
- Customer support experience.
- Email marketing and/or blogging expertise.
- Acting as an expert in all things email marketing, to provide recommendations to new customers.
- Guiding customers through the process or supporting customer questions via video calls.
- Quickly navigating and understanding an unfamiliar platform or tool.
- Overseeing multiple projects at a time.
- Sending follow up communication with the team and customers daily.
- Continuously optimizing the migration process to speed up the lead time and project time for migrations.
- Teaching everything you know.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, and 3 sick days / year.
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats.
- Excellent Health benefits.
- 8 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave.
- $2500 equipment allowance given every 2 years.
- 4% matching 401k.
- Yearly conference credit.
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus.