Product Support Specialist (Remote-Contractor)
We are looking for awesome people to join our Support Team! Our Support team is vital to our engagement strategy. Engaging with customers quickly via onboarding and retention initiatives are vital to the success of ConvertKit. As such, we're deepening our coverage to produce greater availability and shorter wait times regardless of time zone.
ConvertKit is a MarTech application that has grown significantly over the past 2 years. We are now serving over 20K customers which include small businesses and creators. Our clients are vibrant and eager to convert their ideas to revenue. We are a 100% remote company which means you can work from anywhere. Although remote, we are a very tight knit team that communicates frequently.
Your Day to Day involves:
- Handling at minimum 50 cases per day via email or Live Chat.
- Teaching customers how to use the ConvertKit platform.
- Communicating with the team via Slack and occasional Zoom video meetings.
- Attending weekly or monthly team meetings.
- Working remotely from anywhere in the world!
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing and Product teams.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to commit to 32-40 hours a week.
- A collaborative mindset.
- A strong internet connection to ensure availability.
- Eagerness to learn and stay up to date with technology.
- Ability to work during high traffic times - weekdays. We'll consider candidates with all schedules.
- Great work ethic and efficiency -- working fast without sacrificing quality.
- Good writing and verbal skills (English).
- Experience with Convertkit, similar platforms or supporting a SaaS product.
- 1-2 years of product support experience.
What we can offer:
- Learning in-depth about ConvertKit, email marketing, blogging and online business as needed
- $15 an hour based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work as a contractor